Thursday, June 2, 2016

Dc Comics Aliens

Hey there! Long time no see! I've been super busy with alot of artwork over the past months and I am just getting around to sharing. I applied for the DC Comics Talent Search about a month ago. I should have those posted soon!

Here is today's drawing, featuring three of my favorite DC Comics heroes. Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkman; all of which happen to be aliens. I was inspired by the idea of them teaming up. Maybe they were illegal aliens or something and the government is coming down on them. In some ways I feel like Hawkman and the Martian don't get as much attention as other DC heroes. I guess maybe it has something to do with a convoluted story lines. I'm not exactly sure why, but I feel like they have a wealth of story potential and really cool personalities! Anyway here's the art.

I tried to push myself with digital coloring this time around. I'd like to become good enough to color my own work, but I've still got some more work to do. I couldn't decide which version to pick, so I will leave you with three. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment