Saturday, September 24, 2016

Wonder Woman

Currently I am working on a Wonder Woman commissioned painting. At the start of the project I created a few thumbnails to try and get used to the new film version of the her costume. This drawing was one of the thumbnails that were not picked for the painting. To be honest I am not a Wonder Woman expert, there are too many interpretations of her in different media. Maybe I am just not looking in the right place. Any way the painting should be completed in a few days and I will see if I can post it. In the mean time, this drawing was created using ink and these Japanese pens I got at the art store.



These are the pens that I used. I cant read what size they are so I always have to test them out. I am trying to work on my inking skills and learn as much as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment