Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Boba Fett Ink Illustration

Christmas came and went, which means that I received some new art supplies! Thanks family and friends! I'm starting to get settled into my new home in Florida and have time for trying out my new gadgets. So this is one of the drawings that I didn't get a chance to ink at the end of inktober. I wanted to take my time and enjoy the process with this one. I started out knowing that I wanted it to eventually be watercolor, so this is on watercolor paper. For Christmas I got some new Winsor Newton Series 7 brushes (size 0 and 000), aka extra fancy brushes that make fine lines. I was amazed how smooth and easy to work with they were. For the gun and some of the armor I used my quill pen and I am fairly happy with the results today.

The next step is going to be watercolor. I received some watercolors for Christmas that I am itching to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment