Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Captain America - In Color

Last night I opened up Photoshop and started to tinker around with some of my old illustrations. I wanted to keep experimenting with different ways of coloring my work. This time instead of trying to be detailed I thought about trying out a more speedy process, and this is what came out of it. It's not the cleanest, but it gets the idea across. I probably will try to refine this process and make it look a little better it I use it again.



Additionally I was messing around with my new digital brushes (Kyle Webster Brushes) doing some water color style paintings. This was before I started my Captain America coloring, so I just took out the sky and placed it in the background of Cap. Things are getting interesting and I promise new art is in the works!






No comments:

Post a Comment