Thursday, November 21, 2013

Scarlet Witch

I figured because I talked about the Scarlet Witch so much in my Vision drawing I might as well just draw her. I am short on time, but here are the quick facts. She is a Avenger and daughter of Magneto (yes X-Men Magneto). She uses her mutant powers to cast hex spells and other magic. Its a little confusing and based off of probability or something like that. Hopefully the movies will clear this up, because in 2015 we will see her and her brother Quicksilver in Avengers Age of Ultron. It's going to be so cool!

Anyways for this drawing I wanted to have her doing some of that hex magic stuff. I inked everything black and white then I realized it would be a shame if the Scarlet Witch didn't have any red on her. So I used my only other color of ink that I own, red. I was very happy to finally have the chance to use it! next I used a little poster paint to block in the city and its glow. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment