Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Admiral Ackbar - Digital Drawing

It's been awhile since my last drawing update, but here is my newest artwork that I can show you. Admiral Ackbar! The Mon Calamari leader of the Rebel fleet in Star Wars Return of the Jedi. He is famous for his odd appearance and "It's a trap" line. Ackbar and his fellow fish-head friends were some of my favorite Star Wars aliens as a kid.


For this drawing I went completely digital. I drew everything in the computer using my Wacom tablet and Photoshop. This is just a line drawing at the moment but I plan on creating a digital painting. I am not sure if I will be replicating this exact process in the future, due to the fact that it is a little hard to create clean lines in the computer, but we shall see. Also I have included a bonus pencil sketch, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment