Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Rocket Raccoon

This weekend I was lucky enough to see Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, a fun film about a group of heroic space bandits. It is one of the less known and outwardly bizarre Marvel franchises. The team consist of a human, an assassin, a man bent on vengeance, a talking raccoon, and a talking tree named Groot. While some of the characters have been around for more than twenty years, this incarnation of the team was first published in 2008.The film itself is one of the best times that I have had at the movies in awhile, and I highly recommend it to anyone, even if you are not a fan of superhero films. The music is great too! Enough about the movie, now about this little raccoon guy.

This is Rocket Raccoon. Don't let his furry looks fool you, he is a trained killer and weapons expert with a bad attitude. I'm not too sure how spoiler-y I should get here, so if you want to find out more see the movie of wikipedia. This is just a pencil drawing, hopefully I can get a inked version up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment