Thursday, August 28, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Birthday

Hello again, today I would like to share a drawing I made for my Nephew's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday. On a side note, along with the drawing I gave him the new Ninja Turtles action figure set, just as any awesome Uncle should. To tell the truth a few months back I grabbed a set for myself, what can I say guilty habit, but it goes a little further than that when it comes to the Turtles. My love of the Turtles runs deep.


Some of my earliest memories are of singing the original TMNT television song and being in awe of all the figures in the toy aisles. I was a Turtle fanatic, I even had the Ninja Turtle pajamas! The Turtles were a big thing in the early 90's from 1990 movie to the awesome video games like Turtles in Time. It's good to see the the Ninja Turtles being brought back for a new generation and done right.


Back to my nephew, it's really awesome when you can bridge a generation gap and really connect with a kid. There's nothing like arguing with a kid over which superhero is the best. I mean look at him, Leonardo suit (the BEST Turtle) and a Rocket Raccoon? One awesome kid. Anyways the drawing was created with ink. More art soon. I like Turtles!


No comments:

Post a Comment