Sunday, October 2, 2016

Intober Day 2 - Hulk vs. Abomination

Day two and I am still here! Today's code word is "noisy", anytime anyone says that word now you have to scream and wave your arms around. No, that's Pee-Wee's Playhouse and this is Inktober. So the word noisy made me think of Hulk. Anything the Hulk does is noisy, plus I have been reading vol.1 of Peter David's Hulk run and I am loving it!

For this drawing I stuck with a smaller sable brush, a size 1. I have been trying to use a better made size 3 for a while because I watched Paolo Rivera ink and he said that you can get more variation in line with a larger brush. Unfortunately I do not have that kind of control yet, which means all my lines end up being super thick. I'll keep practicing but I'll stick to the small brushes for now. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment