Monday, November 25, 2013

Storm

I started out today by drawing Storm. It's kinda late now and I'm tired, so I am not going to give a too in depth history lesson. In short, she can control the weather and she's an X Men member. She was part of the second class that was recruited to rescue the original X Men after they went missing. In all she's pretty awesome.

My girlfriend has been begging me to draw Storm so it it looks better than normal its because it was made with love (awwww). As for the other materials I really wanted to focus on using my larger sable brush (size 3). I came to realize while practicing inking that I can get a wider variety of lines by using a thicker brush. All I had to do is wipe off the excess paint and I could make a very thin lines. For a thicker lines I just added some more pressure. I also spent some time watching Paolo Rivera ink on his blog and that helped me a lot as well. I'm going to sleep now.



1 comment: