Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Vision



This is Vision. He is an android and one of the more famous Avengers. He was originally created by the evil robot Ultron to destroy the Avengers. Long story short he turns good and falls in love with the Scarlett Witch. He can phase through things by changing his density which also allows him to fly. Also he can shoot out energy beams. We have not seen Vision in the Avengers films yet. With next film titled “Age of Ultron” and inducing the Vision’s love interest, the Scarlett Witch, I have a feeling we will be seeing him soon. It’s just a question of who will be portraying him.

For this drawing I wanted to depict the Vision phasing through something. I added the wall in later after I realized that it looked like he was splashing out of a pool. The Vision has some unique costume colors so I wanted to try and bring those out with watercolor. I had a lot of fun painting. I would have keep layering the color in but I had to stop myself. Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment