Sunday, August 10, 2014

Batman Arkham Asylum Style

I decided to do a quick sketch on my day off work. This is just a pencil sketch on relatively cheap newsprint paper. I started randomly drawing the upper body then moved into filling out the rest of the figure. It is kind of unproportional, so I've cropped off the hands, it kind of makes it look better...trick of the eye sort of thing.

Anyways this is Batman, I think we all know who is so I don't have to give my usual trivia facts here. I tried to hint at his suit having little creases in it where his armor or pads link up. This is more or less his costume from the popular Batman Arkham series games. I have never played them but I have watched other people play them. Seriously, I don't play games anymore I just watch other people play them on youtube. Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment