Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cyclops and Havok

This drawing was inspired by my love for the X-Men. I frequently find myself looking through my old X-Men comics. I love the X-Men and their supporting cast. If you don't know Havok and Cyclops are brothers, thus why I drew them together. One shoots stuff out of his eyes, the other can kind barely direct his blast. They were separated at a young age in a tragic plane crash that "claimed" the lives of their parents. It wasn't until later in life that they met up again. Fun Fact: there is a third brother, but I chose not to include him because he is kind of lame and I pretend he never existed.

For this work I wanted to draw the relatively old school X-Men costumes. Yes I know Havok has a weird hat thingy...believe it or not that is how it is supposed to look. I used ink, pro white, and love to create this piece.

Cyclops and Havok
 

No comments:

Post a Comment