Monday, December 23, 2013

Captain America Christmas

Sorry I have not been posting lately. I have been busy this month sending out pencil portfolios to different comic companies. I also lost a few days due to my birthday and Christmas shopping. Lately I have also been studying in order to better my graphic design and draftsmanship.

In between all of this I was able to squeeze in my newest creation, Captain America. I did not ink this due to time constraint, but it will be inked in the next weeks. I have been trying to challenge myself to create more dynamic and action filled poses. Also I am starting to try and fill in areas to be solid inks in the future.


This is my last post til after Christmas, so here is a little holiday doodle. Have a happy and safe holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment