Monday, October 10, 2016

Inktober Day 9 - Andy Dwyer

"The pit, I fell into the pit, you fell into the pit, we all fell in to the pit" - Mouse Rat

In the words of Eddie Vedder "I'm still Alive". I am helping my Fiance move in the process of inktober, but that is not going to stop me! So Sundays word was "broken". I don't know why but I automatically thought of Andy Dwyer (Chris Pratt) from Parks and Recreation with his broken legs. Andy decides to take a short cut and falls into a hole in his backyard. This sets up the fatefully meeting of Anne Perkins, Andy Dwyer, and the Parks and Recreation team. It's a good show, if you haven't seen it, it is well worth the watch. Everyone is great in it but Chris Pratt steals hilarious in almost every scene he is in.




No comments:

Post a Comment