Sunday, October 30, 2016

Wonder Woman Commission Painting

And now for something completely different. This is a commissioned painting that I have been working on throughout the madness of October/Inktober. The client wanted a piece that showed action without a villain fight scene. I wanted the piece to have some story to it so I included Themyscria, Wonder Woman's origin island. Additionally the client wanted her costume to look like the one depicted in Batman V Superman but with more color. Also I wanted her to look a little more muscular and the actress looked in the movie. What's awesome is that it just so happens to be Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary, so yay for Wonder Woman! And finally, Bob Ross was on as I painted the background...trade secret, that ones for free.



For information about commissioning a painting, illustration, or pricing send me an email: philiplambertart@yahoo.com

Also be sure to check out my etsy shop where I sell my illustrations and paintings:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtelierLambert

No comments:

Post a Comment