Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Captain America - Somebody Get That Kid a Sandwhich

Today's special word is "hungry", which made me think of that line that Tommy Lee Jones says in Captain America The First Avenger, "Somebody get that kid a sandwhich." This of course is before Steve Rogers gets transformed by science into Captain America. Not 12 pm yet here in Texas!

For this drawing I originally had the idea to include skinny Steve Rodgers and have him be shadowed by the current drawing. I started drawing this out and then realized that I was subconsciously recreating this awesome Alex Ross poster I had seen and I really didn't want to be a copier. I left the brush alone on this one and used a pen. I like how it looks, I felt more freedom in translating my line work. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment