Thursday, October 6, 2016

Inktober Day 5 - Boromir's Last Stand

So sorry, I am a day late! Well better late than never! Everything was completed yesterday but the inks, I promise. So the word of the day was "sad". Which made me think of the end of "The Fellowship of the Ring", my favorite of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. The end always made me feel sad. Not only because Boromir dies, but in that it kind of had a feeling of the end of summer camp or vacation, where you all go your separate ways. Plus Gandolf the Grey is dead and then we get Gandolf the White who is just not the same...

So for this drawing I used my brush pens once again. I went crazy and just did whatever I wanted to be honest. I figure that is what Inktober is about, experimenting and creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment